Sunday, January 27, 2008

Region 2-AAA boys hoops standings

I have compiled the region standings and I feel that I am pretty close the exactly region standings. If you see an error, feel free to let me know and I will make the adjustment. I will continue to update it over the next couple of weeks.

Boys
Region 2-AAA
Team Region Record Games remaining
Jordan 16-0 Spencer, Troup, Carver, Columbus
Northside 11-4 Kendrick, Carver, Hardaway, LaGrange, Shaw
Shaw 11-5 LaGrange, Spencer, Columbus, Northside
Spencer 9-6 Jordan, Shaw, Carver, Hardaway, Troup
Carver 8-6 HC, Northside, LaGrange, Spencer, Jordan, Hardaway
LaGrange 8-7 Shaw, Carver, Columbus, Northside, Troup
Troup 7-8 Columbus, Jordan, Kendrick, Spencer, LaGrange
Columbus 4-10 Troup, Kendrick, LaGrange, Shaw, Harris County, Jordan
Harris County 4-12 Carver, Columbus, Kendrick, Hardaway (make up)
Hardaway 4-12 Northside, Spencer, Carver, Harris County (make up)
Kendrick 3-13 Northside, Columbus, Troup, Harris County

More regions to follow

No comments: